What We Look For In A Blog Post
Successful contributions from guest bloggers should be submitted without any grammatical errors, typos or formatting issues. All content should be original and not published elsewhere. Every contribution should include a well-written author bio of 2-3 sentences and a photo, if you wish.
- Write in a style that’s appealing to our audience; they don’t want to read essays. They don’t have time for novels. Informative, data-driven articles and "how to" guides work best.
- We’re not fans of the Oxford comma, so leave it out if possible.
- Split your article up into sections with headers (at least 2 -3 sub-headers).
- Use bullet points if necessary.
- No long paragraphs or lengthy sentences, please.
- Minimize the usage of passive voice.